IBMS Body Art (Tattoo) Certification .... FREE Online Course Discusses State Laws, Potential Medical and Legal Complications ..... become certified by the International Board of Medicine and Surgery (IBMS) .... Take IBMS Body Art Certification Exam (20 questions) only $175 with option for annual renewal/maintenance of certification.
INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY (IBMS) certifies the finest healthcare providers in the world, complementing the Joint Commission International and other accrediting organizations, by certifying physicians, surgeons, dentists, and other medical/healthcare professionals in the global healthcare community with review of national licensure and specialty certification, affidavit of compliance with standards of international medical evaluation/treatment, and pledge to abide by a Code of Ethics.
IBMS CERTIFICATION includes:
- Medical supervision with online communication.
- Online review of IBMS Registered Member Profile: CV (statement of education and prior experience) with contact information including first and last name, business name and address, business telephone
IBMS Body Art (Tattoo) Course on Blood-borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases for State Licensure/Registration .... $50
IBMS Tattoo Course on Blood-borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases must be purchased separately from IBMS Certification.
- This in-depth 3 hour course is a comprehensive tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup artist specific accredited IBMS Tattoo Course on Blood-Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases.
- A certificate of completion documenting (70%) passage of the accredited IBMS Course on Blood-Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases will be provided to the tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup artist.
- The following is a detailed description of the course content specific to the tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup industry, is three (3) hours in length, excluding the examination.
Florida: IBMS Tattoo Course is approved by the Florida Department of Health for tattoo artist licensure under 381.0075 Florida Statutes and Chapter 64-E28, Florida Administrative Code.
Washington: IBMS Body Art (Tattoo) Course complies with OSHA Standards.
All other states which accept OSHA compliant course/Florida accredited course
IBMS is a California Accreditation Agency for Registered Environmental Health Specialists (REHS) Continuing Education (3 REHS Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECH).
California Body Artists should confirm accreditation of IBMS Body Art Course with local county for California state registration before registering for course. [APPROVED: Stanislaus County]