Welcome to IBMS Tattoo Artist Certificates
IBMS Tattoo Certification
INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY (IBMS) certifies the finest healthcare providers in the world, complementing the Joint Commission International and other accrediting organizations, by certifying physicians, surgeons, dentists, and other medical/healthcare professionals in the global healthcare community with review of national licensure and specialty certification, affidavit of compliance with standards of international medical evaluation/treatment, and pledge to abide by a Code of Ethics.
IBMS CERTIFICATION includes:
- Medical supervision with online communication.
- Online review of IBMS Registered Member Profile: CV (statement of education and prior experience) with contact information including first and last name, business name and address, business telephone
IBMS Tattoo Course on Blood-borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases
*Accredited (Florida and California) IBMS Tattoo Course on Blood-borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases must be purchased separately from IBMS Certification*
- This in-depth 3 hour course is a comprehensive tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup artist specific accredited IBMS Tattoo Course on Blood-Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases.
- A certificate of completion documenting (70%) passage of the accredited IBMS Course on Blood-Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases will be provided to the tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup artist.
- The following is a detailed description of the course content specific to the tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup industry, is three (3) hours in length, excluding the examination.