Welcome to IBMS Tattoo Artist Certificates
IBMS Body Art (Tattoo) Course on Blood-borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases for State Licensure/Registration... $50
Online Certificate Registration Sign up Now
- This in-depth 3 hour course is a comprehensive tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup/body artist specific accredited IBMS Tattoo Course on Blood-Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases.
- A certificate of completion documenting (70%) passage of the accredited IBMS Course on Blood-Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases will be provided to the tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup artist.
- The following is a detailed description of the course content specific to the tattoo/cosmetic tattoo/permanent makeup/body art industry, is three (3) hours in length, excluding the examination.
Check IBMS Course Approval Status for U.S States/Territories
California Body Artists should confirm accreditation of IBMS Body Art Course with local county for California state registration before registering for course.
Recognized by State of California Department of Public Health as a Continuing Education Accreditation Agency for Registered Environmental Health Specialists. (REHS).
Washington: IBMS Body Art(Tattoo) Course compiles with OSHA Standards.
All other states which accept OSHA compliant course/Florida accredited course are Approved.
Upgrade to IBMS Body Art (Tattoo) Certification
Enhance Credibility and Visibility as a Body Artist
By passing the IBMS online industry specific course on Blood-borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases, you'll receive the passage certificate required for state licensure or registration and/or annual renewal of licensure or registration of body artists, including tattoo artists, cosmetic tattoo artists, permanent makeup artists and piercers.
Then kick your credentials up a notch by becoming an IBMS certified member of the International Board of Medicine and Surgery.
Benefits of Certification IBMS Membership for Certified Body Artists
- Internationally recognized standard of excellence adds prestige to your practice.
- Affiliated with the Institute of Body Art Accreditation.
- License to use IBMS certification mark on your advertising and marketing materials.
- Real-time validation that you are a member in good standing.
- Inclusion in IBMS membership databases
- Inclusion in affiliated independent websites with links to your website.
- Drives traffic to your website with hard links, helping to increase your Google PageRank.
- Prospective customers can search IBMS membership list to find you.